are always welcome here and can become temporary members for a day or a holiday.
Many guests who are passing through stay for longer than they had originally planned.
Since June 28, 2021, you may visit our grounds with your caravan / camper / tent,
- Strict rules regarding ”distance keeping“ and hygiene are to be observed at all times.
- only a few pitches are available for visitors.
- Only visitors who have registered at email@example.com well in advance can be admitted. The admittance notice is to be shown on arrival.
Please use the following application form:
Please arrive at our grounds between 9 and 1 pm or between 2:30 and 6 pm!
- Please check the regulations that apply to your return journey before you leave your home country.
- All guests (including children !) have to present written proof of measures they have taken to prevent the spreading of Sars-CoVid-2:
an official document of a negative Sars-CoVid-2 test (not older than 48 hours on arrival)
an official document proving the complete vaccination against Sars-CoVid-2
official document proving that the guest has completely recovered from
You can do various bicycle trips in the beautiful countryside.
The cities Oldenburg, Bremen and Delmenhorst are only a short distance away.
You can find shops, hotels, restaurants and cafes in the near neighbourhood.
If you want to book a holiday here, you should get in touch with us in advance via e-mail:
Here is how you can find us:
GPS: 8,37144 (longitude), 53,0531 (latitude)
You can download a Price list (Beitragsordnung) here: